Migraine & Headache
The causes of migraine and headaches are not clearly known, but it is believed that the headache and migraine are related to the spasm of brain, the blood and sugar supply to the brain as well as the chemicals conditions in brain such as dopamine and serotonin.
Also, there are several types of headache which are relating to above mentioned factors. These are :
- Cluster headache,
- Nerve tension headache,
- Headache caused by trigeminal nerves.
- Cerebral vasospasm
- Migraine is characterized by sudden bouts of throbbing pain often confined to one side of the head, sometimes accompanied by nausea, vomiting and visual disturbances.
- Tension headache is constant pain normally on both sides of head, tightness around your forehead and aching pain at the temples or back of your head. Normally it doesn’t occur with nausea, vomiting. Tension headache attacks people under mental pressure; it is relatively common type of headache.
- Cluster headache is less common, but quite tense, it is normally associated to the trigeminal nerve tension.
- Headache and migraine are hard to be cure. Some sufferers choose pain-killer drugs to stop pain. This method can stop pain temporarily, but not healing root cause.
BioNatural treatment contains secret herbs formula that can promote blood circulation and nutrition supply of the brain , balance chemicals in the brain, relax and ease the nerve tension to relieve pain. So it can effectively heal cluster headache, migraine, and the headache.